* Specify the location to which you are applying in your email subject
Are you looking for a valuable professional first experience
alongside your studies?
Are you looking for a young and dynamic environment
in which you will constantly evolve?
Working as a branch manager at PM network has everything to seduce you:
freedom of action, responsibility, working conditions promoting
and down the road, a real impact
on our students!
Eva about her role
At PM network, the branch manager manages his faculty. Via top management, you will be informed of the objectives to be achieved in your region.
You are an important pillar of the organization, you are the precious link between the platform and our ultimate success. As a real engine of the platform, you contribute to its dynamism by developing the potential of its members to the maximum.
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Monitor and optimise results.
- Motivate and coach the tutors.
- Ensure the smooth running of marketing actions.
- Chair the job interviews and assess the tutors.
- Carry out the administrative procedures.
At PM network, we combine performance and good humor.
You will be supervised by a competent and passionate team, who will push you upwards,
and motivate you to achieve the objectives set.
You broaden your connection and develop leadership, management, communication and marketing skills.
You get a fixed-term contract of one year and an attractive compensation plan with additional benefits.
- You are structured and know how to organize yourself to respect the deadlines set.
- You have a strong personality and you are diplomatic in all circumstances.
- You are eager to learn and you are a good teacher.
- You have the sense of motivation, you are listening.
- You have a great social network and appreciate the contact with people.
- Be a full-time student in the faculty for which you are applying.
- It is best to have leadership experience in any type of organization.
- You work with students, so it's important not to have a 9 to 5 mentality.
- Excellent English both written and spoken. French and Dutch are a plus.
- You are eager to learn, and ready to get out of your comfort zone.